In honor of National Work and Family Month, here are my favourite 10 quotes about family. Enjoy!
1. My wife says I never listen to her. At least I think that’s what she said.~Author Unknown
2. The quickest way for a parent to get a child’s attention is to sit down and look comfortable.~Lane Olinghouse
3. By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.~Charles Wadsworth
4. The advantage of growing up with siblings is that you become very good at fractions.~Robert Brault
5. Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.~Amy Li
6. Sisters never quite forgive each other for what happened when they were five.~Pam Brown
7. The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother – and they’ll settle for a puppy every time.~Winston Pendelton
8. A grandmother is a babysitter who watches the kids instead of the television.~Author Unknown
9. A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween.~Erma Bombeck
10. There’s no such thing as fun for the whole family.~Jerry Seinfeld
Find more great quotes about family, relationships, and siblings at http://www.quotegarden.com.
What is your favourite quote about family? Please share by leaving a comment.